intermittent ramblings and observations from my daily life and the random bits I find to be of interest

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy New Year 2006

2006 started at our New Years party with friends, and ultimately being driven home by my wife a 2 AM. Even at 38, you need to pretend your 21 every now and then. Even if only to remind you that are NOT 21 anymore. January 2nd started my training routine for the new year. For the passt 5 years I have been working on improving my fitness each year, and so far so good.
Jan 20th, I leave for the Titleist Sales Meeting at Disney World in Orlando, FL. It is usually a nice opportunity to catch up with other Titleist Associates and have some face time with our folks on the West Coast. A little golf and a nice steak dinner usually finds it's way into the schedule as well.
In other areas, the boys are both taking ice skating lessons and doing quite well. Hayden is also taking swimming at the YMCA and Caleb is tennis. Caleb promises to show me how to play in the Spring.
Be well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home