intermittent ramblings and observations from my daily life and the random bits I find to be of interest

Monday, December 05, 2005

December 2005

Well, here we are in December. Seems like yesterday that we were running around in december of 1999 thinking that the world was coming to an end on Dec, 31st at midnight if we didn't update every computer clock on the face of the earth. Anway, here we are 5 years later.
I have been increasingly aware as iTunes slowly takes over my life. I have in the neighborhood of 2000 songs, which for those of you who are not familiar, is about 6 days worth of music if you play each song once 24 hours a day. Lately I have been listening to a lot of Beth Orton, Snow Patrol, Amanda Marshall, Death Cab for Cutie and Kathleen Edwards. A wide variety but that may have to do with why I need 2000 songs to pick from.
Lately, we have been busy with the holildays and the kids. Last weekend it was the Edaville Railroad. This weekend was the Wizard of Oz at the Marion Art Center Friday night, and then the Melloni Youth Foundation fundraiser in Wareham on Saturday night. The fundraiser was a great time with the group of cyclists I ride with out of Tri Town Cycles in Wareham.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home